Monday, March 30, 2009

STD Run - AKC Nationals - Concord, NC

This was one of our best runs from the Nationals. I pushed for speed and got everything I could get but unfortunately Sonic was faltered on the teeter. Looks like he left earlier than he normally does. Nevertheless it was such a fabulous run!! I am very proud of my Sonic !!

I want to give a special thanks to Susan Garrett, Greg Derrett & Laura Derrett for all their instruction. I cannot tell you what an impact their seminars have been on my handling. This run was a result of all the work I have done with them in the last 3 years and to people like Helen King, my poodle friend, who has always been there for advice and help on handling and training.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you make us all very proud Suzanne! You and Sonic look amazing, great running and look at that START LINE!!!

Susan