Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sonic Retrieving a Duck from a River

This is a video of Sonic FIRST time on a duck and retrieving from a river with a VERY strong current. How do I know it was strong?? In one of the final videos we shot... the current swept Sonic too far down the bank into tree stumps and brambles and I went in to help him and SAVE THE FAKE DUCK :) I end up falling into the river up to my eyeballs as the river bed just gave way to me and I found myself being swept down the river with the current. I got to Sonic - grabbed him - dove for the duck and start back up stream. Luckily it was shallow and I was able to walk. I could barely walk through the current up stream. How on earth Sonic manage to do what he did was AMAZING!!! This is a dog with a EWE neck :))) LOLOL

1 comment:

Josefiina said...

OMG, Sonic is amazing!
So fast and agile.

Poodles are best :D